Illiana Veterinary Hospital is participating in this year's Cook County and Will County Spay and Neuter Rebate Program. During the month of February 2017, Cook County and Will County Animal Control is offering residents a $40 rebate for spaying and neutering their dog or cat.
Are You Eligible?
- Pets must be owned by Cook and Will County residents
- There is a limit of 2 pets per household
- You need proof of your pet being current with the Rabies vaccine
Why Should You Spay or Neuter Your Pet?
- You can help prevent pet over population in your county
- It will prevent infection and cancer later in life
- The rebate provides you with a $40 savings on your pet's spay or neuter
Interested in learning more or to schedule your pet's spay/neuter procedure? Call us today at (708) 331-4640!