Cook County Animal Control is offering a $40 rebate for spaying or neutering your dog or cat during the month of February 2014.
- Pets must be owned by Cook County residents
- There is a limit of 2 pets per household
- You need proof of your pet being current with the Rabies vaccine
What are the Benefits of this Spay/Neuter Rebate Program?
- Help prevent stray animal overpopulation in Cook County.
- Help stem the spread of dangerous diseases to both pets and people from stray animals.
- The rebate provides you with a $40 savings on your pet's spay or neuter.
Call us today at (708) 331-4640 to book your pet's spay/neuter procedure. For more information, read Why Should You Spay or Neuter Your Pet?